Welcome to St. Francis of Assisi School!
St. Francis of Assisi School educates children from preschool through 8th grade, focusing not only on academics, but also providing the opportunities necessary for a well rounded Catholic education. St. Francis has many advantages:
- Christ-centered school focused on prayer
- Teachers that are dedicated to scholastic excellence
- Student organizations that help students discover and enrich their interests and talents–from scouting, student government, theater, choir, student news show, and so much more, there is something for everyone!
- Student resources, such as additional assistance for core subjects and school counseling
We would love to have your children join the St. Francis of Assisi school family. We are now taking applications for the 2019-20 school year. To apply your child(ren), please print and complete the new student application (one per student) and submit the application along with a $50 (per student) check made out to SFA.
2019-2020 Financial Assistance Through the Archdiocese of St. Louis
The online application for scholarships funded by the Catholic Education Office, the Roman Catholic Foundation of Eastern Missouri, and the Today & Tomorrow Educational Foundation will be open from January 28th – February 28th 2019!
St. Francis of Assisi Financial Assistance
St. Francis of Assisi has a limited amount of financial assistance made possible by generous donors of our “Francis Fund…Keeping Catholic Education Affordable”. In order to qualify for a grant from St. Francis of Assisi, you must first apply for financial aid with the Archdiocese of St. Louis. No parish aid will be considered without applying with the Today and Tomorrow Foundation first.
- 2019-2020 Francis Fund Grant Application Process
- Online registration is available at: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3fxtj
FACTS charges a one-time $30 fee for all submitted applications.
Mrs. Beth Bartolotta, Principal,
Miss Hannah Auer, School Secretary,
Mrs. Tammy Chumley, School Nurse,
Mrs. Erika Zambo, Kindergarten,
Mrs. Linda Wood, Grade 1,
Mrs. Jill Rado, Grade 2,
Mrs. Chris Cuneo, Early Interventionist K-2,
Ms. Warren, Grade 3,
Mr. Robert Zielinski, Grade 4,
Mrs. Mary Burkhardt, Grade 5,
Mrs. Lisa Jacob, Interventionist 3-5,
Mrs. Rebecca Nestor, Grade 6,
Mrs. Mary Schurk, Grade 7,
Mrs. Sue Bokamper, Grade 8,
Mrs. Chris Mora, Learning Consultant,
Mrs. JoAnn Hufker, Physical Education,
Mrs. Allison Czmarko-Kutzler, Spanish Pre-k – 8th,
Ms. Rebecca Siefert, Music,
Mrs. Jane Vonder Haar, Art Teacher,