We would love to have your children join the St. Francis of Assisi school family. We are now enrolling for the 2017-18 school year. To enroll your child(ren), please print and complete the links below.
- 2017-2018 Cover Letter
- 2017-2018 Note about Financial Status
- 2017-2018 Registration Checklist
- 2017-2018 Tuition Payment Policies and Procedures
- 2017-2018 Tuition Contract
- 2017-2018 FACTS
- 2017-2018 Witness Statement
- Enrollment Form (New Families Only)
2017-18 Tuition Information
Registration for the 2017-2018 school year has begun! Knowing the importance of Catholic education to our school families and being mindful of the current economic climate, our School Board and Parish Finance Commission work very hard every year to keep tuition increases to a minimum. We are very proud to announce that, once again this year, thanks to the overwhelming generosity of our parishioners, we have decided not to increase tuition. That’s four years in a row without a tuition increase!
2017-18 Tuition Rates
A $50 per family non-refundable registration fee will be due when registration paperwork and tuition contract are returned and no later than March 1, 2017. Any paperwork returned after March 1, should include an additional $40 late fee (Total $90/family if returned after March 1, 2017).
1 child: $5,100
2 children: $7,500
Financial assistance for our Elementary school is available through the Archdiocese as well as St. Francis of Assisi parish. Click here for various financial aid opportunities.
2017-2018 Financial Assistance Through the Archdiocese of St. Louis
The online application for scholarships funded by the Catholic Education Office, the Roman Catholic Foundation of Eastern Missouri, and the Today & Tomorrow Educational Foundation will soon open for the 2017-18 school year!
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- If you have ever applied to TTEF before or are currently on scholarship, you must use the email address we have on file for you. If you do not know what this email address is, please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 314-792-7777. If you know what your email address is but forgot your password, please visit the family login page and click Forgot Password below the family login box. The Family Login Page can be accessed through our website, www.ttef-stl.org and clicking on Apply Here.
- Individual students may not receive more than one scholarship if awarded. However, Catholic Families Tuition Assistance and Parish Employees Endowment Fund are tuition aid programs that may be awarded in addition to another scholarship. Families may have multiple children receiving scholarships.
- Documents needed to complete applications include:
- High School Students are required to submit an essay and contact information for two references at the time of application to be considered for the Beyond Sunday Fellows Program. Students already receiving a Beyond Sunday Fellows scholarship are not required to submit an essay or references for requalification.
- ESSAY PROMPT: In 250 words, please describe why you want to be a Beyond Sunday Fellow.
- REFERENCES: One from your pastor or leader of a Catholic program or organization of which the applicant is a member, and the other from a teacher or principal. Please provide only the contact information for your references and do not submit letters of recommendation. Your references will only be contacted if necessary.
- Proof of residency (St. Louis City residents only)
- Proof of Income
Please visit www.ttef-stl.org for more information on acceptable documentation and application support!
Click on Info for Parents under the Scholarships section for helpful resources!
St. Francis of Assisi Financial Assistance
St. Francis of Assisi has a limited amount of financial assistance made possible by generous donors of our “Francis Fund…Keeping Catholic Education Affordable”. In order to qualify for a grant from St. Francis of Assisi, you must first apply for financial aid with the Archdiocese of St. Louis. No parish aid will be considered without applying with the Today and Tomorrow Foundation first.Click here for additional information on our financial assistance policy. Online registration is available at: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3fxtj
FACTS charges a one-time $30 fee for all submitted applications.