Facility Request Information
The facilities at St. Francis of Assisi can be reserved for use by parish organizations or activities. However, due to the demand for meeting space, as well as liability concerns, we do not allow parish space to be used for personal functions or outside organizations. We thank you for your understanding.
To reserve meeting space, first please check the parish calendar to see if another event is already scheduled for the same day. If the space seems to be available, complete the appropriate forms below and e-mail them to Pam Kemlage at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should a scheduling conflict arise, we use the following priority to allocate space:
- Sacramental, Pastoral, and Parish Events
- Parish Elementary School & PSR Events
- Athletic Events
- Other events as allowed with Pastor’s approval
Facility Request Forms
- Terms & Conditions: Required by anyone requesting space.
- Maintenance Request Form: Complete if you require help from the maintenance staff.
- Facility Request Form: Form Required by anyone requesting space.
- Paper Goods for Food Service Form: Complete if you would like to request paper goods for refreshments you may be serving at your meeting.
- Supply Borrow Form: Complete if you would like to request miscellaneous supplies (non-consumable) that are owned by another parish organization.