Facility Request Procedures
The facilities at SFA can be reserved for use by parish organizations for events and meetings. Parish facilities are not available on holidays and Holy Days of Obligation when the parish and/or school offices are closed unless arrangements are made in advance for keys and access. Misuse of terms and conditions will result in the forfeiture of future use of the facilities.
To reserve meeting space, first please check the parish calendar to see if another event is already scheduled for the same day. If the space seems to be available, complete the Facility Request Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at the Rectory Office.
Should a scheduling conflict arise, we use the following Priority to Allocate Space:
- Sacramental, Pastoral, and Parish Events
- Parish Elementary School & PSR Events
- Athletic Events
- Other events as allowed with Pastor’s approval
Certain dates each year are “blacked out” on the calendar, which means there will be no other activities held on campus during that designated period of time (either a span of hours or an entire day). For example, Parish Picnic, First Communions, Holy Days of Obligation, Confirmations, etc. The Pastor will determine such dates/times.
- Please cover any tables if you plan on using markers, paint, glue or glitter.
- If moving tables, use 2 people to carry them. Please DO NOT drag the tables or chairs. It breaks the legs and scratches the floor.
- No tape is allowed on the wall.
- Leave the room the way you found it, and collect all trash and haul it to the dumpster by the concession stand.
- Turn off lights and lock doors.
- Remove all food and beverage No food is ever to be stored.
- If keys are necessary, they may be obtained from the rectory during normal business hours (M-F 8:30a-12:00p; 1:00p-4:30p). Contact two days prior to event.
- Keys must be returned immediately after use. Drop the keys in the mail slot at the rectory.
- Alcohol is only permitted with parish approval and the purchase of an appropriate municipal alcohol license.
Facility Request Forms
- Facility Request Form: Required by anyone requesting space.
- Paper Goods for Food Service Form: Complete if you would like to request paper goods for refreshments you may be serving at your meeting.
- Supplies to Borrow List: Look up parish non-consumable supplies available to be borrowed that are owned by another parish organization.