OUR MINISTRY TEAM
We are a group of adults of all ages who a have a passion for youth and our church. We work hard to allow the Holy Spirit to guide us in all we do by modeling the seven Core Values of Life Teen. We gather together weekly to pray, plan, and minister to teens. We are friends. We are family. We are the CORE TEAM!
SEVEN CORE VALUES
- Eucharistic Spirituality-The Eucharist is the center of our Catholic faith and at SFA Life Teen.
- Love-Our love for one another is what anchors all we do, both in words and actions.
- Joy-We are filled with joy for our faith and for this ministry.
- Affirmation-Through laughter and tears, we strive to support each other as Jesus modeled for us, to love and not judge!
- Authenticity– Recognizing none of us is perfect, we are honest with our mistakes and work hard to help each other through support and encouragement of Reconciliation always remembering our constant need for God.
- Evangelization-Just as the Core Team is driven to boldly share our faith and spread the love of God, we encourage all teens to move throughout their world doing the same.
- Primary vocation-We are first called to God through our vocation and then called to serve others.
Adults feeling called to serve in this unique and amazing ministry are encouraged to prayerfully consider filling out a Core Team application found under Life Teen Forms or contact our youth minister: email@example.com or 314.487.5736 x104.