Welcome to St. Francis of Assisi School!
St. Francis of Assisi School educates children from preschool through 8th grade, focusing not only on academics, but also providing the opportunities necessary for a well rounded Catholic education. St. Francis has many advantages:
- Christ-centered school focused on prayer
- Teachers that are dedicated to scholastic excellence
- Student organizations that help students discover and enrich their interests and talents–from scouting, student government, theater, choir, student news show, and so much more, there is something for everyone!
- Student resources, such as additional assistance for core subjects and school counseling
We would love to have your children join the St. Francis of Assisi school family. We are now taking applications for the 2021-2022 school year. To apply your child(ren), please fill out the online application from the link below and pay the registration fee of $50 (per student) online through FACTS. You will be prompted to create an account and will be able to submit multiple applications.
2021-2022 Financial Assistance Through the Archdiocese of St. Louis
The online application for scholarships funded by the Catholic Education Office, the Roman Catholic Foundation of Eastern Missouri, and the Today & Tomorrow Educational Foundation will be open from January 11th – February 26th 2021!
St. Francis of Assisi Financial Assistance
St. Francis of Assisi has a limited amount of financial assistance made possible by generous donors of our “Francis Fund…Keeping Catholic Education Affordable”. In order to qualify for a grant from St. Francis of Assisi, you must first apply for financial aid with the Archdiocese of St. Louis. No parish aid will be considered without applying with the Today and Tomorrow Foundation first.
- 2021-2022 Francis Fund Grant Application Process
- Online registration is available at: https://sfa-mo.client.renweb.com/pw
- FACTS charges a one-time $30 fee for all submitted applications.
Mrs. Beth Bartolotta, Principal,
Ms. Sarah Bundren, School Secretary,
Ms. Linda Travers, School Nurse,
Mrs. Erika Zambo, Kindergarten,
Mrs. Linda Wood, Grade 1,
Mrs. Jill Rado, Grade 2,
Mrs. Chris Cuneo, Early Interventionist K-2,
Mrs. Wendl, Grade 3,
Ms. Abby Pulliam, 4th Grade Math and Science,
Mrs. Mary Burkhardt, Grade 5,
Mrs. Lisa Jacob, Interventionist 3-5,
Ms. Loriann Carroll, Middle School Math and Science,
Mrs. Lori Mayer, Grade 6 English and Social Studies,
Mrs. Emily Schmitz, Grade 7 & 8 English and Social Studies,
Mrs. Maureen Ederle, Middle School Religion,
Mrs. Chris Mora, Learning Consultant,
Mrs. Cate Smith, Physical Education,
Mrs. Allison Czmarko-Kutzler, Spanish Pre-k – 8th,
Ms. Michelle Shaver-Krus, Music,
Mrs. Jane Vonder Haar, Art Teacher,