Welcome to the SFA Parish School of Religion……..
“You will be the first teachers of your child in the ways of the faith. May you also be the best of teachers, bearing witness to the faith by what you say and do in Christ Jesus the Lord.” – Rite of Baptism
PSR Mission Statement: St. Francis of Assisi Parish School of Religion is a Catholic religious education program, for public school students in grades one through eight, that assists parents in teaching the Catholic faith and in helping to create a loving relationship with God.
Registration for the Parish School of Religion 2020-2021
- This program is a cooperative effort between catechists and parents to share our Catholic faith with your children in grades 1-8.
- Registration is online. If your child is new to our program, a copy of the baptismal certificate AND birth certificate is required before classes begin.
- We do offer an online version of our classes in grades 1 and 3-6. Register here for online PSR.
- Children do have to be in attendance during our sessions in grades 2, 7 and 8 to be prepared for the sacraments of Reconciliation, First Communion and Confirmation.
- Classes meet on Sunday, from 9:30 a.m.- 10:45 a.m. followed by Mass at 11 a.m.
- Sunday PSR contact: Beth Bartolotta, PSR Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 123 or Tammy Chumley, Director of Evangelization and Faith Formation at email@example.com or ext. 104
- Online registration contact: Karen Higgins, Administrative Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 101
- Tuition contact: Bill Fulhorst, Director of Operations and Finance at email@example.com or ext. 142