Welcome to the SFA Parish School of Religion……..
“You will be the first teachers of your child in the ways of the faith. May you also be the best of teachers, bearing witness to the faith by what you say and do in Christ Jesus the Lord.” – Rite of Baptism
Registration for the Parish School of Religion 2019-20
- This program is a cooperative effort between catechists and parents to share our Catholic faith with your children in grades 1-8.
- Registration is online. If your child is new to our program, a copy of the baptismal certificate is required before classes begin.
- We do offer an online version of our classes in grades 1 and 3-6. Register here for online PSR.
- Children do have to be in attendance during our sessions in grades 2, 7 and 8 to be prepared for the sacraments of Reconciliation, First Communion and Confirmation.
- Classes meet on Monday, from 5:30 p.m.-7:00 p.m. in the school building.
Questions: Mrs. Karen Weber, PSR Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-487-5736 ext. 129
PSR Mission Statement: St. Francis of Assisi Parish School of Religion is a Catholic religious education program, for public school students in grades one through eight, that assists parents in teaching the Catholic faith and in helping to create a loving relationship with God.